Week 1 In the Books

I am in an accountability group for
Beachbody on Demand and we take photos
after each workout,
this is from after our run on Sunday
Well, week one is done and it was great! I stuck to the plan 100% and tried tons of new recipes, including one of my new all time favorites, cottage pie (I will absolutely be making that one again). I bought and learned to love using a steamer basket. I have noticed a huge difference in how I look and feel, and I even lost 3.6 lbs without feeling hungry or deprived at all. Honestly I could eat this was all the time it was so delicious!

Will there be temptations in the future? Sure. Were there any this week? Yes. Just before I decided to do this some of our camping friends had gotten us a half gallon of my favorite ever ice cream from the ice cream stand down the road from our campsite. I had two nice big servings right before I started and then Phillip continued eating them throughout the week after dinner. I was a tad bit jealous, but not enough to make me even think about eating it, I'm very committed to this.

In addition to eating on plan I decided to do the 21 Day Fix Extreme on my Beachbody on Demand membership. This week went well. I did all the workouts and also did a 1 mile run after each. I have been taking walks at lunch at work as well and don't miss a day of 10,000 steps. And this week we took a Sunday afternoon run as a family which I loved! I felt so wonderful, like I could have kept going for a much longer run (we did 3 miles). It is amazing to me how physically fit I am now compared to any time in my life. A few years ago I couldn't even imagine running 1 mile much less running 3 and feeling like I could do more. I had never run with Phillip before in my life, so this was very special. We all had such a good time that we are going to go next week. too! A great week 1 in the books.

Comments

Popular Posts